Saturday, March 20, 2010

Bye Bye Blackjack & Snowflake

Great picture huh? I know, I know...but their new owners didn't appear to be in the picture taking mood, so I had to get it quick. Yes, Blackjack and Snowflake have a new home...together. They appeared to be pretty good buddies. As much as I wanted to see the Hay cat family reduced, and I didn't really care how (well, you know, short of any intentional kitty injury or anything like that!), I am glad they went together. I've been told, Abby and Blackie are already searching for their longlost sibs. Good news for them...momma kitty is cooking up some new sibs for them. FABULOUS. Anyone reading this, do me a favor...when momma kitty is post partum, ask me EVERY.TIME.YOU.SEE.ME if we've made the snip and clip appointment yet. K? Thankyouverymuch. :)

1 comment:

  1. well, if aaron doesn't agree to another baby here soon i could perhaps take a new kitty off your hands?? :)

    ReplyDelete