Thursday, September 2, 2010

Little Miss Lucy is 2 months

Wow, wow, wow...Lucy is 2 months old, already. In some respects, it seems like she's been around, forever. In others, it seems like just yesterday we were meeting her at 1:09 a.m., among many friends. Either way, the girl has grown! Given her laziness initially, and the fact that she chose sleep over eating, I think she's put the chunk on, nicely.
And, she's learned to smile since her 1 month pictures. I think she does it rather well...surely, she's advanced.
These pictures are a sequence of her getting more and more excited. I.heart.her.

I realize there is some blur to this one, but she was flailing everything that was flailable...again, heart her.

We fell in love from moment one...but we keep falling in love again and again. We love you Lucy. :)

1 comment:

  1. I am completely content with no fresh baby at my house, until I read your blog. She is too sweet! We really must meet her soon. I heart her too :)

    ReplyDelete