Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Lucy - 10.months.old

I'll just go ahead and come clean...she's 11 months, one week, in this picture, taken today. Some might say "Fourth kid should be glad there are any pictures taken at all!" but I'm not going to use that excuse. Mommy dropped the 10 month ball, and I'm sorry Lulu.

I thought it was only appropriate to commemorate Lucy's 10th month at the place where we plan to spend much of the summer - the POOL! Stickers don't work that well on swimsuits...even a dry one. But, you get the 10 month picture well enough, yes?


She's really coming around to like the water. I mean, if Mommy's holding her, anywhere will really work out fine, right? Love you Lulu girl.

4 comments:

  1. 1st to comment!! whoo hoo!! :) love that pic- and those glasses. she's such a punkin.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. what.a.sweetie!!! thanks for posting ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure she just as adorable at 10 months :)She looks like a little water diva!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 10 months! How does that happen?!? What a beauty!

    ReplyDelete