Sunday, September 13, 2009

Cowboys Like Us

The kids are going through a "cowboy" stage. In fact, so far, that's what I hear they all three want to be for Halloween...with a smidge of pink for Lily. Lawson likes to wear Landen's hat and boots. Wearing the ones that fit him would be far too easy.
For Landen's birthday, we got him boots (see picture above) and a hat. Right before it was time to go to his birthday party, I heard him rummaging around in the kitchen. He was looking for a sharpie to draw a moustache onto his face. Thank goodness I was able to intercept THAT one! So we compromised, and he made a cutout, added scotch tape, and voila...instant cowboy. I only wish you could hear the cowboy brogue that went along with it. :)



1 comment:

  1. let me know if you need my address so you can come and trick or treat at my house :) that's great!

    ReplyDelete