Once again, the 3rd born child accomplishes his little tike goals far ahead of his older brother and sister. I don't think Lily even got a bike until she was almost 4, and I'm sure Landen was 3 when he got his first bike. But the trike is so "been there done that" for 2 year old, Lawson. Here is his story of learning to ride a bike, in pictures...nevermind it's a Dora bike.
Sunday, September 13, 2009
Learning to ride a bike...a story in pictures
Don't choke on your diet coke, Molly...two updates in one day. :)
Once again, the 3rd born child accomplishes his little tike goals far ahead of his older brother and sister. I don't think Lily even got a bike until she was almost 4, and I'm sure Landen was 3 when he got his first bike. But the trike is so "been there done that" for 2 year old, Lawson. Here is his story of learning to ride a bike, in pictures...nevermind it's a Dora bike.
Once again, the 3rd born child accomplishes his little tike goals far ahead of his older brother and sister. I don't think Lily even got a bike until she was almost 4, and I'm sure Landen was 3 when he got his first bike. But the trike is so "been there done that" for 2 year old, Lawson. Here is his story of learning to ride a bike, in pictures...nevermind it's a Dora bike.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
first things first, it's diet dr. pepper these days...and- might be the sweetest story in pictures ever! he is just such a little boy- not much toddler anymore. love him!
ReplyDelete