Thursday, October 1, 2009

Boston Segway Tour

Yeah, I know...nice helmets. We may have looked a tad silly, but man, it was fun!!! We toured several downtown Boston sites, via segway! We saw Paul Revere's birth place, the North Church where they lit the laterns with the "one by land, two by sea" code. We saw the harbor, Charlestown, the Italian section of town - a bunch of old Italian guys were playing cards on the street corner - it was so cute! It was just such a neat experience, which I highly recommend, no matter what city you may visit. We are now segway certified (yeah, I feel your envy) and can rent segways to go on our own excursions. I encouraged Jimmy to purchase one as his main mode of transport to and from work.

Jimmy by the harbor.

Christi by the harbor - Boston Logan Airport is in the background, and we tried really hard to get an airplane during takeoff in the dinstance. I can't tell if we got it or not. But we did capture the beautiful, fall, Boston day.

1 comment:

  1. Not going to lie that I almost fell out of my chair laughing when I saw this picture. Then I was overcome by complete jealousy because I love Boston so much! Glad you guys had such a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete