Ahhhhhh, good times with friends at the pumpkin patch. We decided rather than driving 30 minutes to get to one, then fighting a crowd, we would drive out to the country, near Rantoul. We probably saw 20-30 people total, including the 9 of us. It was glorious. Little Lawson and Miss Addison were not on their A-picture-taking game, but I managed to sneak a few. They were having some pretty good times in the bounce house while we waited on the tractor to take us to the pumpkin patch.

All the kids thought this sling shot was pretty sweet. You aimed it at a Christmas tree...hehe, only in Franklin county.

Here's the crew. It was the best picture I got of all five kids. I thought it was pretty good, all five kidlets considered.
I could just eat those cheeks.

Lil, with her best fake smile, er, I mean, with her pumpkin.

Lawson, policing the pumpkins...advising us on which one belonged to whom.

Landen picked out a great carving pumpkin.

Again, could eat the cheeks.

The two wee ones were discussing the finer points of the pumpkins.

Landen and Emma always seem to gravitate to each other. Hmmmmmm. :)

And Emma always gravitates to Jimmy. Heh, who am I kiddin', she demands to be next to Jimmy, or else...and I don't think anybody wants to experience Emma's "or else"! :)

We had a great, great time.
Looks like a great time!
ReplyDelete