Monday, December 28, 2009

And, the big guy DID in fact visit...

And, he DID in fact leave DS's for the big kids. And, they in fact have hardly put them down since they got them...especially Landen.
Lawson was ecstatic to receive his "Hondy Monny wuk bench". He's possibly been heard saying "Iss MY Hondy Monny wuk bench dat I got fo Cwismis!!!" He figured out, though, that his big brother is awfully handy in helping him make the projects. I think they finally reached a happy medium.
Lawson gave Lily's fur real dog a quick workin' over.

Lily asked me, darn near daily, after she spotted this doll in the store, if I'd bought it for her. No I did not...but Landen did. ;)
Our puzzle man...he may have received 8 or 10.
Lawson loves his "little puter" that Gamma got him.

Did I mention the DS's were a hit? COM-PLETE with headphones. YES!!!

We had a blessed Christmas, here at the Hay home. And we hope all of you did, too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment