Monday, December 28, 2009

A little bowling to top off the day....

The sheer form is amazing.



















Again, sheer form.



















Lily, the beauty of a ball girl. Our little peanut had to go shoeless...shoe sizes began at 11. Let's just say, little peanut hasn't made it there, yet.



















Probably my favorite photo of the day. I could just eat up my little Joshie! Don't ask about the picture in the background. It really wasn't that bad. ;)













My goofballs. Lil' has been anything but photogenic these days. I guess I shouldn't say that, because she's still cute as a button...but, she's required a little more coaching as of late. Hope she snaps out of this little phase.













More eyes wide open...this picture was specifically targeting the new house shoes.

1 comment:

  1. we too, took up a good game of bowling this season! looks like landon has got the form down!

    ReplyDelete