Sunday, April 4, 2010

Just Lawson

I tried to think what I could title this post...just Lawson. :) He's such a fun spirit. We were hanging out at church, after the Easter egg hunt and he was hamming it up for the camera. Quite the fella.

Lawson had an exciting week...we found out he gets to be in Miss Suzy's preschool class, at Cottonwood. We have been waiting for this day for quite some time. I tried to prepare him for possibly having to go to a different preschool, in case we didn't get drawn, but he would have no part of it. And neither would Lily. So to say we're all very excited, is a bit of an understatement.

So, we'll end this with, just Lawson...enough said.

2 comments:

  1. He is so cute Christi! He is about to have his cute little world turned upside down. Glad he has preschool as something new and special right after Baby Hay is born!

    ReplyDelete