Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Our trip to St. Louis

First, I must apologize. I'm embarrassed by how long it has been since I have updated the ole' blog. We have had a few things going on, lately. ;)

Next, I must apologize that as I update the blog, it is going to be out of chronological order. I cannot find my SD card from before our trip...uh, I hope it shows up. There were roughly 800+ pictures on that bad boy.

But, now to our trip to St. Louis. We had a great time. These pictures are just a few I took while at the Magic House, their local Children's Museum. The place is incredible. It is a must see if ever in the St. Louis area.

These first two pictures are outside the "House". It is a statue of kids playing ring-around-the-rosie, my kids always say. There is a spot that is just perfect for your own kiddo to get in on the action.

There is so much hands on fun in the Magic House.
This is a smidge of a frightening look into the future.




Fishing...one of Landen's favorite parts of the entire House.
The Pizza Shop...another of the faves of the Hay fam.
This little mechanic exhibit was so cool. Lawson was making a game plan for changing a tire.
Future pres?
A beanstalk that one could climb to all floors (three, I think), unless of course one was sporting a 30ish week pregnant belly.
This is one of my FAVORITES.
More to come, soon (not 2 months, either, I PROMISE).

2 comments:

  1. love the magic house! You just made me homesick :( Glad you had fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. i remember all those spots from when we went as kiddos- love the magic house!! welcome back :)

    ReplyDelete