Our Christmas Eve tradition is to open up one gift per kiddo. I keep wondering how many years it's going to take them to realize it's always Christmas p.j.'s! Landen or Lily asked me a day or two ahead of time if that's what it would be, but convinced themself it could be something more fun! I figure next year, they'll definitely be onto my game. Lucy is an awfully sweet addition to this year's picture, don'tcha think?

I had to include the picture of the maddness that ensued after my initial picture of the sweet, smiling, orderly children. Lucy's expression is PRICELESS.

More to come. :)
That's awesome--Lucy is hilarious! We do the same thing and they totally know what they are getting. It's still exciting anyway...though Kai was gaming to open his huge box that he was hoping would be a RC Jeep. Too bad...have to have fun new PJ's for all the Christmas morning pictures, right?!
ReplyDeleteLucy looks JUST like her Momma! She is adorable Christi! I hope you had a very Merry Christmas ... and hope your 2011 is filled with health, happiness ... and alot of giggles along the way.
ReplyDelete