Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Christmas

Merry Christmas, on January 12! Yeah, I'm a little behind, but it could be worse. I've got bigger troubles...I had to double check the date, and in fact had to correct it. Oopsie. :)

Actually had a request to update my blog...warms my heart that somebody actually reads it. :)

Per usual, I forgot how blogger demands you upload your photos in reverse order, so, what I intended to be first is last. Oopsie again.

Lawson posed for a split second before ripping into his package. Landen made quick work of his gifts, then this is what we saw for much of the remainder of the day. Super Mario for the DS was a huge hit...for the entire family...mommy and daddy might be included in that statement.
Lucy Lu...sitting up so big with her bath seat and stocking. I think she looks like she belongs in that chair. And of course, Santa knew just what that fourth Hay kid needed!
Lily loved her squinkies, or whatever they're called. All 16 of those microscopic little buggers...
Christmas Eve...good looking bunch o' Hays in their Christmas jammers.
Hope everybody had a great Christmas and awesome New Year!

2 comments:

  1. Ah, perfect! Thanks for updating :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those squnkie things are a nightmare! I have found them in the most random places. *ugh* Thanks Santa.

    My kids each have a DS ... and we unfotunately see the same thing. The house could be burning down ... and my kids would sit there until they got their games saved.

    Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!!!

    Jill Moore

    P.S. I check your blog often to see when you update it. Add me to your loyal reader list.

    ReplyDelete