Isn’t every day a tough one in the life of a two year old? Yesterday was a bit tougher than usual for poor, little Lawson Joshie. It all started with his trip down the stairs on his tummy…let me back up and correct myself…his INTENTIONAL trip down the stairs on his tummy. Lily was coaching him down and all of a sudden, I hear a “ker-thunk” and crying. You know, that uncontrollable-I-can’t-cry-I’m-going-to-stop-breathing type of cry. Upon first examination, yep, blood. I couldn’t tell if it was coming from his teeth (PLEASE NO!!!!) or his lip. As the day went on, the center of his top lip puffed up more and more. Pictures follow.

Then we went to the pool…we had a ton of fun with a friend we hadn’t seen in awhile and my sister-in-law and nieces. Most of you probably already saw my Facebook post about Lawson’s big poo in his swimmer and my McGyver-esque diaper changing technique. Yep, it was a tough day.
Poor baby! At least he still looks adorable with a fat lip
ReplyDelete