Monday, August 10, 2009

Jill

Meet Jill. Jill is/was a stray cat. Jill and Landen were told, by our middle school-aged neighbor boy, to “keep that cat away from here” as he pointed to his house. I guess Jill scratched the neighbor boy and he was none too happy. I mean, don’t pick her up.

So, the kids are in love with Jill…seriously, seeing her is the first thing they want to do when they get up, and they go outside and play with her multiple times a day. It’s almost enough to make me invite Jill in to be part of the family…almost.

The kids got ahold of my camera. I love to see the pictures they take. If this tells you anything, I’ve picked the best pictures of the bunch, and I cropped out about an acre of house from one of them. What can I say, they’re 5 and 6. :)


Lily took this one...can you tell?

1 comment: