And now, even though I travel 40 miles, round trip, to work, it's decent roads, usually. AND, it doesn't have to be done early in the morning! Driving home can be a challenge at times (like this morning, when I couldn't find my keys, and my friend Molly drove me home...and we had some fun adventures :) ), but all in all, it's not that bad. And, my kids think it's the bomb. So, I've decided, I don't mind the snow. Now, -2, I kinda mind, but that's neither here nor there, I guess.
In the 3+ years we've lived in our home, I don't think I've ever gotten snowy pictures of the house...they're just pretty and peaceful. So, here they are.
peaceful snow pics must have been before the giant silver van took out your entire front yard.....they do look pretty though :)
ReplyDeletehaha, i wish i could have been there to witness all of the festivities:) definitely, your house is more peaceful before the sienna went "mudding" in the yard! haha love ya
ReplyDelete