I'll start with one of my very favorite pictures of Lawson, from 2009. Coincidentally, it was also among the last taken. I took it during winter break, when we were bowling.

We spent some time at the soccer fields this year. This was during Landen's spring soccer season.
Our major goofball...
Lawson, of course, tries to be as much like Daddy and big brother, as possible.
Unforunately, for me, he LOVES chocolate.
He got himself a fat lip this year. Crazily enough, I don't recall how it happened, but I do remember taking pictures.
Just pure, summer silliness.
I think he may grow up to be a rockstar, but hopefully a clothed one.
Or maybe he'll grow up to be a cowboy...he could use some Wranglers.
No caption needed.
Lawson learned to ride a bike. Granted, it has training wheels, but come on...he's 2!
He also lost his "baby" status in 2009. Funny thing...I think I felt some of the baby's first flutters as I was creating this post.
Christmas morning...he got his very own "puter". It's really a DVD player, but it's just his size, and he loves it.
No comments:
Post a Comment