Monday, February 1, 2010

Harlem Ambassadors

A little over two weeks ago (yes, that's how far behind I am in my blogging), our local Rotary Club hosted the Harlem Ambassadors basketball team. They came to our high school and played local teachers, the sherrif, a couple principals, some business men, the mayor, etc. We met our cousins there and had a blast!

Lil' and Brianna. They're always like two peas in a pod.

This pic is a smidge blurry, but I couldn't resist. What a nut!


We went from bug-eyed to playing "Ni-night". Again, nutty kid!


Lindsay and Landen. They're usually the other two peas in the other pod.


After the game, we waited in line to get team autographs. Apparently this was the Lil's most sincere smile at 9ish.


Krystal was the star of the show. She was really funny. In fact, while I was looking at these pictures, Lawson looked over my shoulder and said "Mom, dat's dat funny gul". :)


A quick high five...I'd have loved to have seen him standing up next to my shrimpy Lil.


The kids with their autographed posters. Lawson didn't have one, so he held his ticket...obvious disappoint all over his sad, little face.

1 comment:

  1. well, poor lawson!! i'm sure you'll give him your autographed poster?? :)

    ReplyDelete