Daddy just so happens to be skiing in Colorado, right now. He said we may have more snow, here, than they do at the town where he's staying (I don't remember exactly where that is - I'm blocking it out...defense mechanism. ;) ) It was mid-30s this afternoon, so we decided to venture outside! This was only the second time the kids have gone outside to play in the snow this year, given the frigid temps surrounding the earlier snows. And I'm thinking back...we didn't have much snow last year. I think we had one decent snow, and Lawson was definitely not into it. So, this was the first time he's really played in the white stuff. We stayed out for about 45 minutes, and he was the last one to ask to come inside!
very crafty- love the collages- and they are great pics!!
ReplyDeleteOkay, so how are you making the collages? They are so way cute!
ReplyDeletecute pic's Christi!!! Looks like everyone had fun in the snow.
ReplyDelete