
Anyone who knows me fairly well, knows that I LOVE VBS music. I think this is the 7th year I've led VBS music. It's something I just thoroughly enjoy. Tonight marked start of the second VBS my family and I have included into our summer plans. It's called "Boomerang Express", which is an Australian/train theme. We had a great time...above is a picture of the kids and I in our shirts. Landen jumped in the picture at the last moment. When I focused on looking at the camera, he was refusing to be included in our little picture.

It was the kickoff, tonight. There were lots of animals for the kids to look at - Lawson is talking to a donkey in this picture.

Lily was looking at an emu...she really had to stretch her neck to look it in the eye.

Landen loved being in the pen with the animals.

Lawson did, too.

Lawson was awfully excited about eating his cheetos.
No comments:
Post a Comment