
Nothing like good times at the carnival! It's much like I remember it being when I was little...smelly rides, loud music, familiar faces from around town, "carnies" at every turn. But the one thing that I didn't remember was a ticket costing $3! Wow, the carnival is a tad spendy these days! We were super economical, and "smart with our money" as a good friend and I often put it, and bought the family ticket book, which drastically reduced each ticket to $2.50. The first picture is the kids with their prizes...if you can't tell, Lily has "jewel" stickers, Landen has a car that demonstrates amazing craftsmanship, I'm certain, and Lawson has a ball that he is excited to take to the pool tomorrow.

Little Lawson...bless his heart, he was so patient, watching the big kids fly from ride to ride, only to be told he was too little. I'll tell you, though, we got our ticket's worth out of the bounce house.

Jimmy rode the spider with the big kids. Here, they're looking all excited. I believe Landen is even snapping his fingers in this shot. Lily absolutely loved it. Two rounds into it, Jimmy said Landen got really quiet, so he asked him if something was wrong, and he wispered, "I'm scared".

As risky as these airplanes look, Lawson was tall enough to ride them. At this point, he still wasn't too sure about them, but he ended up enjoying the ride.
love it! pretty big event for little paola, huh??
ReplyDelete