Yep, that's right. That's my husband, Jimbo the clown. If you happened to see him trying to sit on my lap, at the parade, I'm sure you know how so very excited I was about it. So excited in fact, that after he laid his face on my head during a great, clownish hug, I just went ahead and left the white face makeup in my hair and went to work...I love the fact that it added an element of gray and gave me something to remember Jimbo by. Or, it could have been because work was crazy busy, they asked me to come in early, and I couldn't get the greasy stuff out of my hair! Oh well, I don't think anybody noticed since I donned my OR cap, last night. And truly, the kids, our own included, at the parade, thought he was pretty cool.
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment