Sunday, August 30, 2009

Tomorrow is Jimmy's birthday...

I have been keeping this secret for about a month. I've told some friends, because if I didn't, I would literally bust! But now that we're only one day out, I think it's safe. We'll see how often he checks our little blog...

So, for Jimmy's birthday, I decided to book a little surprise trip.Summer is very busy for him at work, with closing one budget to open another...and we all know how fun finances have been lately...school finance is no different. So, we're leaving on a jet plane.
And we're going to enjoy some time on a beach...without the kids.

I'm hoping the weather cooperates and we can go on a whale-watching cruise...and some bike rides, to enjoy the beautiful fall foliage...of...Maine! I've dreamt of a trip like this for a very long time. I hope Jimmy is half as excited as I am. :)

1 comment: